Friday, September 10, 2010

There's Someone In This World....

There's someone in this world that thinks that when I do something wrong its cute. There's someone in this world that I can trust,love and always care about. There's someone in this world that I can run to when I need someone. There's someone in this world that doesn't really care about the Chelsea on the outside but cares about the Chelsea on the inside. There's someone in this world for me and only me. Who is that person? I need to know now! I wish I could see what God has in store for me. I guess for now I'll just have to stick to my dreams..
-Chelsea E.

6 comments:

  1. Well, you want to know who that person is, but what about who you are? Do you know that yet? Can you describe the Chelsea on the inside for us?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kinda know who I am but I'm still in the process of figuring it out. The Chelsea on the inside has a soft side and wants to come out but doesnt know how to. The Chelsea on the inside is nice all the time unlke the one on the outside. She's just an ordinary girl lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder if you could write a story about a girl like you meeting that someone and how that someone is able to get the outside
    Chelsea to let down her guard so the soft side can come out? I would like to read a story like that. Plus, it may help you figure out how to do it all on your own. Worth a try.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i know thats right gurl every body i bet is wondering who that speacial person is,and where

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chelsea

    I know who Chelsea is on the inside and outside. I think you are in a place at this point in your life where you are trying to figure out which person you want to be. But I tell you that the soft side of Chelsea will get you further in life than the hard side. Trust in God and he will direct your path. I love you with all my heart

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mommy I bet you do and a lot of people have told me that! Love you too!!<3

    ReplyDelete