Friday, October 1, 2010

Letter!

I just got a letter that said I was nominated for 2011 Joseph Baldwin Scholars for Eminent Young Academy. I could complete the 7th,8th or 9th grade at the end of 2010-2011 and score at the 95th percentile or hgher on a nationally standardized achievement exam. I'm sooo happy I going to go home and work on my essay so I can get excepted. BYE BYE NORTH MIDDLE!!!

3 comments:

  1. I am so proud of your accomplishment. What do you know about this program?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Chelsea

    You are a very intelligent and beautiful young lady who has the world in her hands. You must trust in God and believe in yourself and always think BIG.

    Love you with all my heart and soul.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mrs.Benson I know that this is a 3 week program and I will be at a college doing something I choose to do. Mommy thank you! Love ya!!<3

    ReplyDelete